4/08/2008

I summon a bird of prey... what it means?


Isa 46: 11 "From the east I summon a bird of prey ; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do."
God said that He will summon a bird of prey from east... from a far-off land, a man to fulfill His purpose. What is the bird? Where is the far-off land from east? Who is the man who will fulfill God's purpose?? Could you understand only this one verse? There is Only One who can explain this for us.. Only God! Let us study about these things through the Bible...
to be continue...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm......
God said what I have planned, that will I do. So I really want to know what is the bird and who is a man who fulfill God's purpose from a far-off land.....

lovemessenger1004 said...

God planned all things for our salvation from the first to the end.
God have to appear at the end of land from the east as prophecy.
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother fulfilled this.
They are really our God.

suna said...

its true..we can say we believe in anything but unless we take action nothing will ever get done. Thank Father Christ AhnSahngHong, God Almighty, for saving us and showing us not only how to believe but to Obey also.